Nice AirBox Mod if you have the $$$

That's nice, but a stack for 4 hp and a 4lb weight loss? That's steep...you could buy a dry kit and an ECU editor and get it tuned for that kinda jack....
It definitely has "wow" appeal though....

Have seen that in the mags before. Lot of $$ for min gain. Would rather put that towards a 1441 kit.

If it's going to be a CF upgrade you might as well be able to see it

thats nice, but im checkiing out the carbon fiber kickstand for 500.00 wow:shocked:

That site also wants $20 for you to download a one-time only viewable video of how to do a burnout. Methinks they are a little too proud of their wares......

If I'm spending that much on an intake, it'd better involve an impeller.

That said, really sexy piece right there.

That site also wants $20 for you to download a one-time only viewable video of how to do a burnout. Methinks they are a little too proud of their wares......

Initial investment for them is zero and I bet there's enough idiots out there to pay. If they get $20 off it that's a profit.

Does an airbox even weigh four pounds? I've had mine off and dont remember it feeling that heavy?
Says its a four lb savings? So what's it weigh, 2oz?

Get more hp from the Lord Humongous RamAir tubes:whistle::whistle:

LH Ramair.jpg

I went by his booth at the dealer trade show in Indianapolis a week ago. Some nice stuff, but mucho bucks.

I went by his booth at the dealer trade show in Indianapolis a week ago. Some nice stuff, but mucho bucks.
So did I and also saw hm the week before at Chicago bike show. I like the tank release set up they have better than the tank pins I currently use.

{S I wish I would have known you were there Hal I would have had you stop by our booth So I could finally say hello in person

So did I and also saw hm the week before at Chicago bike show. I like the tank release set up they have better than the tank pins I currently use.

{S I wish I would have known you were there Hal I would have had you stop by our booth So I could finally say hello in person

Darn it, I wish I would have known you were at the show too. I would have loved to spend some time with you. We did a quick trip this year. We flew in Sat afternoon, spent the day at the show on Sunday, and flew out early Monday AM.

Back