Nicaragua, I just returned and have plenty of pics

Relsek

Registered
My wife, daughter and I just returned yesterday from Nicaragua. Here are some pics to hold you over until I update my website. It will probably be at least a week until I do that.

Kevin

***EDIT***Kevin's website***EDIT***

First pic, the view I saw first thing each morning.

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139692370 -->

tn_100_4688.JPG

An interestin photo my wife took while a friend and I were pouring the gable with buckets. Notice the clouds in the sky. (no one noticed it until we were reviewing the pictures)

tn_100_4677.JPG

My daughter with a local lizard. I found out a few days later that this lizard became dinner to some of the workers from the area.

tn_100_4749.JPG

At the top of the volcano. It was very hard to breath, I don't know what was in the smoke but we were warned not to stay near it very long. In the states we would probably never even be allowed near it.

tn_100_4781.JPG

Looking down on the active one from the dormant one. You can see our little green bus parked at the brim.

There were warnings written that said to park facing downhill and if the volcano starts shooting rock out to try and hide under your vehicle. Again, I don't thing we would get that close here in the states.

tn_100_4808.JPG

Another of my daughter. Imagine, 17 years old, and already been on three continents. She wants to be a missionary herself and will start college in the fall to begin in that direction.

tn_100_4829.JPG

Um, is it legal to bring these into the states?
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139185142 -->

tn_100_4886.JPG

Back