ngk powerdex afx

It looks like you can use the same Bosch wideband sensor most A/F units use so I'd say yes it is accurate. However it does not appear to have any logging capabilities. It is going to be difficult to read and remember it while you are riding it.

With a turbo bike I would want to log RPM, Injector duty cycle, Throttle Position, Boost, A/F, and maybe even fuel pressure. This way you can capture the data and then make the changes necessary to the fuel control and PCIII map. There are solutions out there that will do it, but it will not be that cheap.

Link to Innovatemotorsports products.

Your right, i did not think about that. After installing my turbo, I will call Johnny Cheese and get the dyno guru to tune it right. It is probably alot easier to tune it on a dyno than on the road.

Monte

No doubt it is going to be easier to tune on the Dyno. A good logging system will allow you continue to monitor for health and make small changes even after it has been on the dyno. It is going to depend on your application, needs, and budget. You can easily drop about $1000 in logging equipment.

Back