NGK Iridiums plugs...

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Ok ive been debating on wheter or not trying theses plugs in the busa. Anyhow. Anyone use them and or have part number for them and ill install them and report back any findings ive heard mived thoughts on them.

Increased fuel economy
Harder acceleration.

I dunno let me know your thoughts and if you have the plug number please post it up.

Here's my
2cents.gif

First, the part number for the iridiums is CR9EIX.

I've ran the iridiums a couple times and wasn't too pleased with them. My fuel economy dropped while running them. I went back to the OEM, CR9E, plugs and fuel economy went back up. A buddy of mine also noticed the same when he tried the iridiums; he's gone back to the OEM plugs...

FWIW...

The NGK's are what I use in my 08, but the 08 comes stock with Denso iridium plugs. I just switched to NGK's at my 7,000 mile service. No problems with them bike runs great.

Here's my
2cents.gif

First, the part number for the iridiums is CR9EIX.

I've ran the iridiums a couple times and wasn't too pleased with them.  My fuel economy dropped while running them.  I went back to the OEM, CR9E, plugs and fuel economy went back up.  A buddy of mine also noticed the same when he tried the iridiums; he's gone back to the OEM plugs...

FWIW...
yep...same here. i`m stickin with the CR9E`S

good to know.. that wont be happening now lol. gas is expensive enough

What about the CR9EK? That is what I put in this time and am well pleased. I have seen a slight increase in mileage and maybe a little smoother.

Back