NFL's Vick pleads guilty in dog-fighting case

He should spend more than a year in jail. He should also be forced to pay a LARGE sum of money to the SPCA.

I hope that oxygen thief goes to live with big d!ck bob when he is locked up. He would look great wearing his pillow case like a mini skirt.
firedevil.gif

Hope this sends a message to all the other scumbags who think it's cool to watch dogs tearing each other to pieces.

Welcome to America, I imagine this goes on all the time in every state. So get upset about this one event, but don't think it's an isolated case. You also have cock fighting, train being ran on willing ten year old girlz while mommas at the club ( just had a case involving a first cousin, babysitting. Been going on all summer, momma came home early. oh well. ) Teenage parties sponsored by Radio Stations with free music and wet bar, and plenty of weed and X. Don't forget about the end of the parties when all the shooting starts............................. alright I'll stop.

I don't think it's an isolated incident by any stretch of the imagination...for those here in VA, it's yet another case of that guy that has it all handed to him, then screws the pooch because deep down, he's not too bright to begin with...the Vicks, Allen Iverson, Pernell Whitaker...they all had the best shot in life and they prove that even someone with all the money and talent in the world is still just a stupid punk...their egos far outweight their common sense...it's pathetic...

Hubby swears Vick will never play football again; I sure hope the NFL is listening and that they uphold some standards...

....I agree with you Do3. We live in a fugged up society in many regards. This is just brought to the front because of Vic.

(BlueHaya @ Aug. 20 2007,15:11) ....I agree with you Do3.  We live in a fugged up society in many regards.  This is just brought to the front because of Vic.
...and I say it's a good thing that SOMETHING brings it to the front page...

I'm not sticking up for Vick, but let's make the playing field equal! We had Paris, and all sorts of other freaks that no one talks about. Also no Black man has ever been given anything, he has always had to excel!!! and when he did someone else took the credit! I didn't want to go there, but I had to, to keep it real! I'm sorry and I hope you guys don't hate me!

(DAB @ Aug. 20 2007,11:50) Hope this sends a message to all the other scumbags who think it's cool to watch dogs tearing each other to pieces.
+1
Now if we can just get the low-lifes that kill chickens, pigs, cows, etc. We'd all be O.K

You'll wanna keep it real,Let's ban human fighting......what's the difference?none....human chooses not to fight,their career is over/a dog chooses not to fight his career is over...Who's smarter the dog or the human?Which is more right?

(GoldenChild @ Aug. 20 2007,19:48) You'll wanna keep it real,Let's ban human fighting......what's the difference?none....human chooses not to fight,their career is over/a dog chooses not to fight his career is over...Who's smarter the dog or the human?Which is more right?
rock.gif
???
rock.gif

rock.gif

Back