Next time you're hungry, remember this.......

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
taking-pictures-of-meal-for-facebook.jpg

taking-pictures-of-meal-for-facebook.jpg

........................................................................................................................................... What?

My bad. I spend so much time actually having a life I forget that I should be online trying to make it to 60,000 posts. :down:

My bad. I spend so much time actually having a life I forget that I should be online trying to make it to 60,000 posts. :down:

Well at least you know the problem.... Next step is to start working towards your goal.. :laugh:

MLSDUKE1, when org members get together for lunch, dinner, breakfast, any meal, it is a requirement that there is a pic of the food posted on the org.. Don't know where it started, but it's the :rulez:

a pic of the shutterbugs at a feeding frenzy...any chance that kml is cooking up the feast

LOL, well, I wasn't gonna bring it up until next week but I quit smoking day before yesterday at 11 A.M. Hope I can last :please:

Best of luck with it. You will probably save a little more than $150 / month, you, your car, your moms basement will all smell better and yes you will have health benefits :thumbsup::bowdown:

MLSDUKE1, when org members get together for lunch, dinner, breakfast, any meal, it is a requirement that there is a pic of the food posted on the org.. Don't know where it started, but it's the :rulez:

This rule replaced the insatiable need for oRg members to post from the throne and taking "duck lip" pics, right Bots? Bots was the major offender...thank goodness we all started meeting and eating :whistle:

Back