Next level for the Superbyke...the innercooler

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Most of these parts have never met one another....but they're fillin in the profile quite nicely! It's as though they were destined to come together to form the Superbyke!

401961_10151604102384228_1109313569_n.jpg

:drool:

It's killing me watching the build...I can only imagine what it is doing to you!
ET on first run of the new beastie?

It's killing me watching the build...I can only imagine what it is doing to you!

That's a scary question! OK, I'll try an answer....if the bike launches strongly, I see no reason to not bust solidly into the 9's. If I bog it, low 10's. That's when configured for about 230 hp with street tires at 4200 ft. elevation. Does that sound accurate? I'm trying to be realistic! I would also hope for 150 + mph. However, with a slick, 160 lb rider, sea level, boost to 28, arm fully extended, 330 hp......very low 9's and I'd hope 160 mph? I really have no clue but I'm trying to guess without BS! Doyle

I think he was asking when do you think the bike will be done? To which I will anwser I have no idea, just taking my time and working on here and there as parts come in.

Just did a fun off road ride with Scott....with our new MXers, outside his neighborhood you could ride to Oregon if you had the gas, a whole new part of the sport has just opened to me! (and a whole new perspective on Nevada as well). I was very pleased with the performance of my CRF 250X, for me plenty fast when you add in cliffs, big rocks, steep single track and unknown big trenches after unknown corners! Doyle

IMG_0001 (11).jpg

IMG_0002 (11).jpg

IMG_0004 (10).jpg

IMG_0005 (10).jpg

IMG_0006 (8).jpg

Sorry, I intended to start a different thread with the dirtbike thing....oh well, ANYWAYS, below are more pics of the Superbyke, it's hard to tell in these pics but SO MANY little things have been completed/settled on. Doyle

IMG_0006 (9).jpg

IMG_0008 (9).jpg

IMG_0007 (9).jpg

IMG_0009 (9).jpg

I am so dumb! I thought you were asking me about how fast I thought it would be ("ET")! Anyways, thanks for clearing that up Scott...

Back