Next bike Hayabusa

carloang

Registered
Hello! I am from Italy, my name is Carlo.
I'm seriously thinking about to buy a new Busa next year, maybe in March.
Up today I rode: Honda CB500 - Harley Heritage Classic (when in USA) and now 10.000 miles with a Bandit 1200, naked.
I always have been in love with Busa because of look and ....passion.
But my attitude when riding is VERY smooth.
Let me say that I ride diesel style, always under 5000, never faster than 180kmh (not mph). I like to start from idle like silk and change gears one by one very quietly, in 5th gear I am still at 80kmh. I wonder...if Busa would allow to me this style of ride or not. I know that Bandit is a gem but ...love is love. Thank you all for any hint abd sorry for my poor english. Lamps!

Yes, you can ride a Busa like that..... but why would you want to? LOL!

Dr. Grant "T-Rex doesn't want to be fed, he wants to hunt. You just can't supress 65 million years of gut instinct"..... and that's the Busa!

If you ride a Busa.... you'll want to let her rip!

---
Welcome to the board! Hope you get a Busa in the future. And post up some pics of your bike. Also 10.000 miles is just 10 miles. Don't forget the comma!

Have fun!

like Pan said you can lunk it around all day but i dont see how a guy can resist to let her feed once in awhile
SHOCKED.gif
   and
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Welcome to the Board !

And yes , you can ride it like a grandma if want .
crazy.gif

Thank you all!
I do understand, the same happens with my bandit when I find a free and safe road I cant resist to open and feel the "woooshh" of pure acceleration! In italian we say "UNA FIGATA" where "figa" means our other mens toy.
I only wanted to be sure about smoothness of Busa erogation power at any rev.
BMW K1200S for example is a great machine but with less grunt at low rev and with FI problems never solved at low revs, so to ride at low speed, which is nice sometime at least for me, is unnerving experience.
Busa is also cheaper. I wonder how will be the 2007 model, hope about ABS.
Ciao

Welcome
smile.gif

al I can say is go to a dealership and take one for a ride, that will surely scratch your itch so to say

You can ride the Busa however you want. She will go slow if you want her to and she will go fast if you want her to. You control the throttle and shifting like you do is not problem on the Busa either.

You sound like a good smart rider  
race.gif
. Stay tuned to this site, look  
SHOCKED.gif
 at the mods sections and you'll know what you want to do  when you get the bike.

"OH YEA" Welcome  
beerchug.gif

I dont know if this is the bike for you.

It shiftes smoother under acceleration and it has it growls on its own.
super.gif

I'd recomend test riding one before you make the plunge.

Welcome.  
beerchug.gif

I came up from a '99 1200S. Spent time looking around and researching. You can ride it how you want. From the 1200 it has alot more power but everything is very smooth. Yeah it has an additive growl..  
biggrin.gif

Good luck.

Back