News agency's photo fraud

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Sorta stikes a blow at the impartiality of journalism - doesn't it?

DaCol.

D' Colonel
Donating Member
So you guys are suprised
wow.gif
! I saw the media show the Brits coming in to rescue the foreigners out of Freetown, Sierra Leone while telling me to make my pilots be quite in the swimming pool in the back of our HQ as they (Brits) came through our back gate. The media had the Brits looking like they were in FULL ATTACK Mode. WHAT A JOKE !!! Not that we didn't need them, but what was happening at our HQ and what was depicted was totally different  
laugh.gif

Of course our Bar and Pool was always open and the Press really enjoyed it, cause very few would go outside the gates while the slaughter was going on, even when I invited them to go see the action with me
sad.gif

You got to remember most of these guys are paid on a picture basis, and the worst the better. And NEVER believe that they don't have their own slant to what is going on and who is a fault. "OH" Yea, on the fault question, it's always the U.S ! And as that Famous Marine
war.gif
so adequately said:

Surprise - Surprise  - Surprise
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

BusaSamurai

There Can Be Only One INSTIGATOR * * * *
Donating Member
Registered
Thats why Media has no business in war.. Why does anyone think we lost Vietnam . Its happening again in Iraq . pull the media out and untie our boys hands and lets see how long it last then.

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
laugh.gif
It's funny that anyone is surprised by this...

It's a business, they are here to make a buck. If they can scare you into staying tuned you bet your ass they will. Look at just your local evening news. They allways put the important info right at the end, keep you in place waiting.

Think it's different with world or national media?

Bunch of fuggin sponge heads out there feeding you the story THEY WANT to tell, not the truth.

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
news is just the glorification of human misery....hence i dont watch...read...listen to the news

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PFL1993