Newest pics of the Bluebullet

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to show some updated pics of my baby as of today....I just took part in the Bluegauges Group Buy( thanks to ks-waterbug and MC Mustang for the help...)- Scott at bluegauges got them on wednesday morning, had them modified and shipped out to me Friday morning....and I got them this morning...with usps express shipping($15 extra)! That was from NY to MS in one days time....I was very impressed! Anyway, got'em installed in about 20 minutes- I also was impressed with the quality of workmanship. It also comes with a dimmer switch to control the amount of light output...a nice feature I didn't even know I was gonna get!!! The gauges work fine- anyone thinking of doing this ought to jump on these lower prices ks-waterbug was able to negotiate for we members here...you'll see it was money well spent...also wanted to show pics of my bike since I have done a few more mods:
shovel completely gone- on my own idea I integrated my stock rear turn signal lamps and lenses into my rear cowling
installed my throttlemeister cruise control....love it!!

polished my stock cans to give it a smooth shine..lots of work but I think it was worth it...

I will show some nighttime photos of my gauges tonight...gotta wait on the dark....

that's it for now....gotta go ride!!! the fall weather is just right for riding now here in the South...See ya

100_3403copy.jpg

23_11_60.gif

more pics...sorry I don;t yet know how to post more than one pic in a reply....Help

100_3414copy.jpg

hey nice cans dude. hope its the first time you herd that
blush.gif

thanks ranman....I had to do something this week while I was waiting on my gauges...couldn't ride it so I had to do something for it...

7_5_143.gif

(coop65sr @ Sep. 23 2006,17:31) more pics...sorry I don;t yet know how to post more than one pic in a reply....Help
Hey can i get a better pic of signals? I want to cut the fender but was going to mount the turns by the lic plate. Got any regrets?
beerchug.gif

AOL.com Images Not Available

Hey 8Daytona8... not any regrets my friend...just a little bit of work on my part- I like to strike out on my own sometime and do something that makes my bike different from everyone elses...so I came up with that idea myself...here's a rearview pic..

Copy_of_100_3347.JPG

Hey that's what its all about!!! BTW great tast in color! Or you got it cause its the fastest? Anyway i see the turns are flush mounts correct? NICE
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

great looking guages!!!

Heres how I mounted mine.

DSC01666.jpg

2 "L" brackets some locking nuts and lockhart philips signals from fee bay.

look ma no turn signals. no really i went with the clear alternatives intigrated smoked lense. half of the tail light flashes yellow as the turn signal.
my06busa-4.jpg

Back