Newest cycle world

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
Anybody see that?

Doesn't look like they have committed to building it....but sounds like Kawi wants to take another pot shot at the busa.

Also had a short write-up about the BMW, sounds like it definitely fell short of the intended mark...(busa)

i seen it ,the Kawi is supposed to make 190 hp and be 1300 cc , and the BMW 1200 did fall way short of it's goal to beat the Busa and it cost more too.

BIG BIRD
cool.gif

I'd be hilarious if they do come out with it and beat the busa... BUT, if in that SAME year suzuki finally decides to update the busa. and the NEW busa kicks the #### out of the other one
laugh.gif

I sadly read that mag article yesterday, it will definately beat the current busa if they do actually bring it out. It's obvious that it's a direct challenge to the busa and they wouldnt launch a brand new bike thats bent on destroying the king if they werent positive that it wouldnt surpass the busa with it's almost 7 year old specs.

The bike looks to be pretty aerodynamic from the pics aswell. But you know what, I dont give a #### becuase you KNOW that the next busa is gonna rock the world just like the current one did in '99.

I wish zook would actually give a True limited edition for '06 comemorating the awsome bikes last year in production. If the bike had at leaste A decent performance boost to seperate it from the pesky liter bikes I would be happy and it would prolly end up tieing the new kawasaki in the processes.

I sadly read that mag article yesterday, it will definately beat the current busa if they do actually bring it out. It's obvious that it's a direct challenge to the busa and they wouldnt launch a brand new bike thats bent on destroying the king if they werent positive that it wouldnt surpass the busa with it's almost 7 year old specs.  

The bike looks to be pretty aerodynamic from the pics aswell. But you know what, I dont give a #### becuase you KNOW that the next busa is gonna rock the world just like the current one did in '99.

I wish zook would actually give a True limited edition for '06 comemorating the awsome bikes last year in production. If the bike had at leaste A decent performance boost to seperate it from the pesky liter bikes I would be happy and it would prolly end up tieing the new kawasaki in the processes.
That's a Bad-Arse Avatar!!!!!

You guys ever play King of the Hill when you were a kid.............I'm still playing it! That's why I got a Busa!!!!

That's a Bad-Arse Avatar!!!!!
ditto.

biggrin.gif
hehe, thanks guys...
I took it off of the Busa.wmv vid on the videos section. I love how they describe the busa in that clip "And now for the #10 spot, Two Wheeled Thunder!"

I love that video..
laugh.gif

Oh and here's a pic of the zzr:
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Looks better than the zzr1200, got the head of a ZX but the body screams sport tourer...
Busa can actually pass as a sport bike, not this thing.

<!--EDIT|ICEMAN PR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124061679 -->

biggrin.gif
hehe, thanks guys...
I took it off of the Busa.wmv vid on the videos section. I love how they describe the busa in that clip "And now for the #10 spot, Two Wheeled Thunder!"

I love that video..
laugh.gif

Looks better than the zzr1200, got the head of a ZX but the body screams sport tourer...
Yikes! And haters say the Bus is ugly!
crazy.gif

biggrin.gif
hehe, thanks guys...

I love that video..
laugh.gif

Yay for the banana seat seadoo!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back