newest addition

vincent

What blue lights?
Donating Member
Registered
After making us wait past the due date, our 3rd child finally decided that her hair looked as good as it was gonna get and the nails really didn't need to be done all that much anyhow. We checked into the hospital at 2:20 am today and baby girl popped out at 3:02 am. 7lbs 14oz, 20.5" and a full head of hair that you can't see in this pic

Machaela_1.JPG

Awww...another new little life! I'm starting to feel the pangs of motherhood again!
wow.gif

She's so tiny and beautiful...congrats! Tell Mom good job and sorry about the sleepless nights ahead...
wink.gif

Concgrats on the newest addition to the Busa mayhem start em out early
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:pink'><span style='font-family:papyrus'>Congratulations</span></span></span>

Her name is Makaela ( pronounce muh-kay-la ).  We already know all abou the sleepless nights, this is child #3 for us.  No more kids for me!  Got the surgery scheduled already and got cable tv to keep me occupied from now on out!

<!--EDIT|vincent
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090374617 -->

smile.gif
Congrats Mom and Dad!! Happy Birfday Machaela! Beautiful name by the way..
Hope Mom and baby are doing well~

Had that surgery done myself, back in '98~ It's a little painful for a few days, but
the piece of mind that follows makes it well worth it~
wink.gif

Congrats, bro! I wouldn't worry too much about the sleepless nights. I'd worry more about when she gets to her teenage years.
wow.gif

I've dealt with girls in middle school (coached volleyball) and if that's any gauge of how they might be in high school...oh boy.

I have not coached girl's volleyball since.
biggrin.gif

Regardless...I'm sure she's gonna bring a ton of good stuff into life. Congrats again, bro!

The wife has already given me permission to buy 1 .45 per year for the next 5 years. So far with my other 2 I figured out that if you don't give them time to be bored then they give you less attitude. Just not sure of how long that will work for me yet

Back