Newcombs Ranch Run

Jdog109socal

Registered
Took a ride up through Little and Upper Tujunga and up to Newcombs Ranch for Lunch.
On the way we ran into CHP Officer Gonzales on his BMW with Radar... No we didn't get a ticket we were stop for a pit stop when he pulled up... He was really cool since we didn't do anything wrong. We talk for about 20 Minutes. I can say ACH is not his regular beat anymore...He also told us that CHP is having problem with Vehicle issues. There contract with Kawasaki on there new bikes has been delayed and they also are having problems getting the new Cruisers. There fleet is falling apart and they are having to Dbl up officers to keep them employed. This may be a good thing for us bikers with less Leo Vehicles on the road, But a bad thing if they are all busy at one place and something happen in another. He expressed how bad it could be if there was a crash on one side of the hill and another on the other side and no Leos to help out quickly..Anyway thought i would share what was told to us by a CHP officer... Here is some clips of the ride we took. Also now added is a Go-pro camera on my buddies BMW bike. Finally i might make the flick riding...
Enjoy
Newcombs Ranch 5-1-2011.mpg - Ventura, CA, United States, Sportbike Club Video - Brought to you by 2 Wheel Tuner magazine

Jeff/Jdog

Back