Crackhead

Registered
:D I've been registered for a while but afraid to post anything. See, I haven't exactly gotten my Busa yet, it's on layaway until spring. But today I got my black Busa t-shirt, and it is off the chain. So now I figure I'm a full member of the site. Man this shirt is incredible. Thanx for having me guys. :bounce:

welcome... hope you get your Busa soon; got mine this summer and I am still on Cloud9...

Cloud

Welcome to the board! glad you like the shirt... they are awesome.

How often do you see busas in chitown?

Got my busa (40th Anniversary Edition) about a month and a half ago. I've already got 2000 miles on it. Most incredable motorcycle I've ever ridden or owned. You're gonna love it. I new here too...... Welcome, there are nice folks here. :cool:

Welcome to the board, this is a great place. Made my final decision to buy my bike from this board. :D

Need to post pictures when you get it.

Ride safe

:D I've been registered for a while but afraid to post anything. See, I haven't exactly gotten my Busa yet, it's on layaway until spring. But today I got my black Busa t-shirt, and it is off the chain. So now I figure I'm a full member of the site. Man this shirt is incredible. Thanx for having me guys.      :bounce:

With a nick name like that I can see why you delayed. :D :D

Welcome.... :beerchug:

Welcome Crackhead, like neighbor, I'm relatively new myself. Got my Busa a couple months ago. With the weather sucking like it does at this point, it's just as well to wait , but the anticipation must be a killer. I think is was Champion giving great deals on '02 Busas. Did you hook into one of those.
This is a great bunch here. RSD seems to be going through change of life, but everyone else seems pretty normal. :beerchug:

OnA , I 'm getting my Busa at Xtrememotorsports in Hammond Indiana. Champion & Chicago cycle have a bunch of hidden cost. They advertise around $8500 but you end up paying $10,600 out the door. Mine will be $9254 out the door. That's for a new 03.:p

Welcome to the board!

You don't have to have the 'Busa yet to jump in here!

Welcome to the board. You may want to practice walking around for extended periods of time sportin' a big grin as that is exactly what you'll be doing in a few months.:D

Back