Newbie.

Len Sharp

Registered
Hi. I finally own a Busa. I am normally riding one of my many Kwakas. ( ZX12R, ZX9R, Zrx1200S etc. ). I picked this one up up after the chain broke and the insurance wrote it off thinking it was "Bad". There is only some minor damage to the cases. The sprocket cover, chain and cover were replaced --- all good now. It will be a regular at Willowbank Raceway outside Brisbane. I have done --- 16/42 gearing, Airbox mod and filter,Clutch locked, pair valve gone, TRE, Strapped front, lowered 50 mm at the back, Full Yoshi 4/2/1. The track allows "Streetbike to run down to 9.5secs without any licence or Tech inspection. We'll see how close I can get. Going out on the 20th. Cheers, Len

IMG_20150530_192015.jpg

Hi, Tony. Yep. :) have been for many years now. Found this Busa at a good price so I thought I'd try it out. The forums are a huge help in set up info. I'll see how she goes. Only 40,000ks -- so should still be fresh. Cheers, Len
P.S. Nigel tells me he saw this Busa go through the auction looking a bit weathered after a while in storage. The buyer has cleaned it up well. I did the mods and it seems good now. No Rego. so I'll find out at the track how she goes.

TRE costs about 20c (I used a 6.8ohm resister) and will remove the speed restriction if you can't get it flashed.
If i do another one I'll do it switchable as an on/off TRE.

Back