Newbie question

BBBAD94ZR1

Registered
Hello everyone,
Im new to this site, Im looking to buy used Busa, what is the best year to go after? I have ridden a few and now need to get one of my own.
I live in NJ.
Thanks
Ray

Look thru www.cycletrader.com, Good prices on left over 06's & 07's . You can't go wrong with any Busa or Any year.
thumb_up.gif

'03 or later, by then Suzuki had fixed the fuel filters, cam chain, bendy sub frames, the starter issues and upgraded the ECM.

cheers
ken

I just saw a new blue 07 on ebay for $9,400 in case your interested. Nice to buy new when you can find a deal. I looked for a long time and almost bought two different 99s but when they came out with the last LE I couldn't resist. Good luck.

IMG017__Small___Medium_.JPG

"'03 or later, by then Suzuki had fixed the fuel filters, cam chain, bendy sub frames, the starter issues and upgraded the ECM"

+1

Welcome to the boards.....

Hello everyone,
Im new to this site, Im looking to buy used Busa, what is the best year to go after? I have ridden a few and now need to get one of my own.
I live in NJ.
Thanks
Ray
03 and up. The early years had some teething probs and recalls that may or may not have been done on the bike you get. Plus the 03's and up have a 32 bit ecu and better fork coating compared to the 02 and back 16 bit ecu's and non-coated fork sliders.

Back