Newbie question

ShawnOCBusa23

Registered
First let me say that I'm totally in awe of the Busa and have been for a few years now.  It's that time, I've got itch that needs to be scratched and antibiotics won't help.  Also, I've been reading this site for a while and appreciate the respect you hold for each other.  

I've got a dealer in Charlottesville, VA that's got some 07's they're selling for about $10K delivered (t,t,t).  Is this reasonable or should I wait and get them to come down more later?  They've got 4 total, 2 blue and 2 red but I'm leaning toward the blue.  

Also, I'm headed to Richmond, VA for my job and I'm looking forward to meeting other members in the area.  

Thoughts?

IMHO, that's not a bad price, but not sure what your sales tax is in VA. I would guess he's selling the bike for around $9100/9200 and the rest is taxes, title, fees, etc? I'd bite.

Lots of folks been getting theirs OTD for low to mid $9K range. $10K otd is still not bad though. If black is not available get the blue.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the best bike site on the net. Don't forget to post pics when you get your bike.

mine was just a little under 10 in NC and I searched for the cheapest price. I'd say that's a fair they are asking price

It's about $9500 before tax, tag, ect.  You guys are just confirming what I already knew and read.... but I thought I'd come to the experts.  I will definetly post some pics of the new beast when she arrives.  Probably will be a few weeks but I'll get them up.

Also, I don't see the read seat cap on the bike.  Is this something they all come with?  Thanks again.

If you wait a couple months you'll probably save a little money and who knows the actual fastest Busa color might become available; BLACK

New_Image_4__Small_.JPG

Yes they all come with the hump. If it is not on the bike make sure you ask for it!

Back