Newbie here

Nefarioc

Registered
Hey everyone...I've been checking out the boards for a lil over a month now and have been slacking on making any posts. So like a good forum goer I figured I'd introduce myself first. My name's Cliff, I'm 26, and live in Houston, Tx. There's so much great info on this board and everyone seems very kind and helpful...it's welcoming.

Here's my 05 Busa stock:

busa600.jpg

I've only done a few things to it since first getting it...took off the reflectors, the bottom stickers, added full system Yoshi RS3 exhaust, and lowered it to the middle notch of the dog bones. Undertail is my next purchase...

Which brings me to the question of which one to go for...I've been looking at the topgun and like it alot but am not sure of the other choices that are out there. (and prices) Any help would be appreciated.

Beware: I might throw out a lot of noob questions here and there.
rock.gif

Welcome Cliff.  New to the board as well. Have seen alot of undertails. IMO the TopGun looks the best. The UFO runs a close second. Bike looks good.

(psycobusa @ Oct. 10 2006,02:51) welcome and congrats. i live in the area as well. let me know if you'd like to meet for a ride one weekend
Cool man...I live on the north side as well. Tomball to be specific. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
beerchug.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Welcome to the Board !</span>

Here's a pic of the Mototeck undertail .....comes w/ LED bulbs & many members have this same one .

oct_2006_002.jpg

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
just a friendly warning- don't ask what a TRE is
laugh.gif
...j/k, ask anything you need to know

Back