Newbie from Virginia

no911forme

Registered
Hello Everyone...

I am the proud owner of my very first Suzuki ever....I bought a Hayabusa on a whim and I'm in love...

I am a long long time Kawasaki owner.. I have owned ZX11, ZX12, ZX14, all brand new...

and to be honest, I bought a White 2013 ZX14 from a dealer over the phone, and was on the way to pick it up when I got into a argument with the Sales Manager.... He stated that the store closed at 5:00pm and if I was 1 min. late getting there, the doors would be shut and everyone was going home.... The dealer was 100miles away and my GPS said I would be there by 4:45.... I told him I didn't know how the traffic would be and I should be there.. He again stated about 1 min. after, being closed... SOOO... I told him that if I got there and they were closed, I was going to drive Threw the front door and push all their inventory to the back wall....
He then told me the deal was off and he was crediting me all my money back.... I then went to my local dealer and there it sat... Black and beautiful.... they gave me a killer deal and now I'm a Busa owner, and loving it...
I believe it was meant to be.....

I'm going to do a few mods (full cruise control), air filter, and might try the Muffler Mod.....

This is a great site with an abundant info.....

Welcome to the oRg!! Post up pics of your new Busa!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

thanks for the replys.... I am in Williamsburg

I will post pictures soon....

You are 45 minutes away from omslaw and I; we are in the Northern Neck area. We'll have to meet up sometime :)

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Back