Newbie from the PNW

clay8898

Registered
Hi guys just got an 09 busa for my birthday(I have a great wife) and love it. It's been 4 years in the making but well worth the wait. Here are some pics.

035-1.jpg

037.jpg

013-2.jpg

025-1.jpg

Welcome to the org! Where about in the PNW? I'm in West Seattle. Let's ride! :beerchug:

Last time I was down there near the Roy "Y" there were more troopers than civilians! I still managed to get my lean on. :laugh:

Welcome to the oRg, nice family you have there. I have a Busa and a Titan too. :cheerleader:

Last time I was down there near the Roy "Y" there were more troopers than civilians! I still managed to get my lean on. :laugh:

Yeah the cops are heavy around here...been a lot of riders down this way riding hwy 7, the locals have been complainin so they've beefed up patrols. Plus they all live down this way anyways. It's gettin a lil crazy some of my friends said the last time they went out that way they saw sand and pea gravel spread out in some of the corners. My neighbor went down out there a few weeks ago, some tossed out a bunch of ratchet sockets and he ran over one in a corner and went down.

:welcome: to the mayhem! Lots of great peeps in the PNW.

Ride safe, yo! :beerchug:

Congrats - wear your gear and be careful - you have two beautiful daughters and they need their dad - this thing can get away from you SO easily!

man my wife needs to learn some lessons from your wife..lol
congrats on the machine and the fantastic wife...
:bowdown:

Back