Newbie from England

silver

Registered
Just saying Hi !!!!!!, Picked up a 2000 red and black at the weekend , been on a TLS til now, always tempted and now the fun really has begun  
eek2.gif
 yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHOCKED.gif

ebay_Pictures_045_edited.jpg

congrats and welcome to the org! I used to be stationed at RAF Lakenheath, lived in Bury St Edmonds and taught at Kings College in Cambridge...really miss England, especially drinking snake-bites at the pubs/clubs and eating kababs, wish they had those here. nice bike too
super.gif

Welcome to the Org. I miss the old country also. Worked for a time at Fylingdales radar site. Beautiful country in the moors. Have a good time here.
beerchug.gif

Another shout out... Welcome to the Org! Your home now, nice looking ride! Thats a really clean looking 2000.

(razorshark @ Jul. 23 2007,11
super.gif
) really miss England, especially drinking snake-bites at the pubs/clubs and eating kababs, wish they had those here.  nice bike too  
super.gif
As nice as that combination is occasionally, it does have a bad side effect;  too much snake bite
beerchug.gif
+kebabs  
AAAssjani.gif
=  
crazy.gif
+
coffee.gif

jump9.gif
You could try making your own, Add a budweiser to a Magners/ Bulmers , after a few you won't notice that you compiled a kebab from a sliced up rat burger mixed with  the tub of out dated coleslaw and some paint stripper  all wrapped in pita bread. Those kebabs taste so good after a night out, but next morning the chili sauce comes back to wreak revenge  
firedevil.gif

super.gif

(flrider @ Jul. 23 2007,12:19) Welcome to the Org. I miss the old country also. Worked for a time at Fylingdales radar site. Beautiful country in the moors. Have a good time here.  
beerchug.gif
Real quiet part of the Country you were in up there on the north eastern coast, very beautiful, thanks for the welcome
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Welcome to our World.......
Nice lookin Machine you got......
Take care and be carefull shes full of POWER........

IMG_0008.JPG

Very very nice bike! Welcome to the board!

--Wag--

Back