Newbie alert !

….of course the chaser has skills in order to keep up too......:lol:
Thats Mark Potter aka Mark444 on the ZRXOA . Big boy . my hats off to him for years ago we were all in Kingston Arkansas when storms rolled in . I on my built R6S was still railing when everyone else shut down. The fast guys were scared while I was dragging a knee still . In Berryville AR you can bypass the easy way to Eureka springs and take old Rock house road . I peeled off in town after waiting for the group at a T intersection for rock house . Mark followed me in the pouring rain . Mark couldn't keep my pace , but did outstanding .
Mark lives in Little Rock AR .

Enjoy this rock house road film in the Rain on my FJR1300 . FYI I never pass the Nissan truck till he waves me by . Wheelies on pilot road 3's ;)

Thats Mark Potter aka Mark444 on the ZRXOA . Big boy . my hats off to him for years ago we were all in Kingston Arkansas when storms rolled in . I on my built R6S was still railing when everyone else shut down. The fast guys were scared while I was dragging a knee still . In Berryville AR you can bypass the easy way to Eureka springs and take old Rock house road . I peeled off in town after waiting for the group at a T intersection for rock house . Mark followed me in the pouring rain . Mark couldn't keep my pace , but did outstanding .
Mark lives in Little Rock AR .

Enjoy this rock house road film in the Rain on my FJR1300 . FYI I never pass the Nissan truck till he waves me by . Wheelies on pilot road 3's ;)

Video now in my file saved for winter....that FJR does ok too....

Back