Newbie alert #2

TilemanJim

Registered
I see the right thread now !
Posted yesterday and now have some pics to share.
First Busa , 2017 model new outa the showroom, and discounted, so that was the push I needed to jump. I love it. Last bike was an 05 R1. Been on bikes since I was 13 and, sadly enough have had some 2 wheel absent times over the years, but I’m super stoked about this freedom feeling again. Y’all know.
Been to Hallett several times and lookin forward to goin back maybe this year or spring 2020. Track bike would be nice but, I think the fat girl can handle it well enough for fun’s sake!
Winter will hopefully bring plenty of mods and fun in the garage.
I’m in Fayetteville area.
Glad to be here again. Thanks y’all.
Jim

Congrats and welcome! Look forward to the changes you make to the bike. Especially anything to change the color. :lol: That will sink in with some. #jeffgordon24

Welcome :) I ride Arkansas twice a year.
Eureka / Mountain View. Love push mountain 341. Pig trail, and many others.
Probably have more motorcycle fun miles in your state than any other state.
Very cool state huh ! Lived here all my life and still discovering new favorites. Back and forth to eureka with various routing was great on the R1 few years back.

Reactions: c10
I see the right thread now !
Posted yesterday and now have some pics to share.
First Busa , 2017 model new outa the showroom, and discounted, so that was the push I needed to jump. I love it. Last bike was an 05 R1. Been on bikes since I was 13 and, sadly enough have had some 2 wheel absent times over the years, but I’m super stoked about this freedom feeling again. Y’all know.
Been to Hallett several times and lookin forward to goin back maybe this year or spring 2020. Track bike would be nice but, I think the fat girl can handle it well enough for fun’s sake!
Winter will hopefully bring plenty of mods and fun in the garage.
I’m in Fayetteville area.
Glad to be here again. Thanks y’all.
Jim
View attachment 1602703
Very sharp keep us posted everyone here loves pictures. Get out & enjoy that new Bird.

Back