Newb questions

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok,

So it's my 1st time at the Bash, like many others. I will be getting there sometime Wed night depending on when I leave (mapquest has it just over 10 hrs) so when I get there how can I sleep with my bike on the trailer NOT locked over since obviously you can't do that while it's strapped in,  
rock.gif
so what do I do... unload it off the Kendon so I can lock it?  
rock.gif
I'm always sketchy when I'm in a place I don't know well...where will everybody be Wed night? What do I do with all these frickin buns for Grumpy?  
whistling.gif
Gonna be strange just walkin up to someone and sayin "hey you from the Org?" I'm thinkin about packin...I know, I know maybe I'm paranoid but hey you don't know if you don't ask right? I might earn a trip to the corner but what the hey. Ok you can begin the spankin...

rock.gif

The place is safe been going six years no problems yet.
Most people just park out in front of their room. I would just leave it loaded untill the morning. Or do whatever you feel is good for you
I will be their wes night also room 110. Just intro yourself to any group most of us will be in the courtyard or around the firepit in the back, This is a really small town and everyone is really nice.
drive safe

The place is perty safe been going six years no problems.
Most people just park out in front of their room. I would just leave it loaded untill the morning.
I will be their wes night also room 110. Just intro yourself to any group most of us will be in the courtyard or around the firepit in the back, This is a really small town and everyone is really nice.
drive safe
Hey, were neighbors, room 111!

Cool thanks bro, I am making notes as I go along!

Most people just park out in front of their room. I would just leave it loaded untill the morning.
drive safe
When will yall be thar

You won't have to ask if someone is from the .oRg; many people will be wearing something Busa and/or oRg related - also, most people will walk up and talk with you.

MC I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to this, you guys have really made the Org a great place to belong
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

I take it nobody can get Micro room assignments yet so I will assume that these are Phillips room numbers
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

correct...here is a pic from last year early in the morning
beerchug.gif

IMG_0339__Large_.JPG

I just wish I could get a picture of my bike sitting there. My schedule did not allow me to go this time. Maybe the fal...... I hope.

Man am I glad I called Microtell, according to Sue my reservation was NOT in the system, even though I called and spoke to her back in 1st week of March...whew! guess I coulda slept in the Suburban if it got really hairy, wouldnt have been the first time!
beerchug.gif

drive safe
When will yall be thar
A little southern humor there.
Yes I should wear my Busa shirt
Looking forward to seeing everyone again

Im still waiting on mine, hope ti gets here before I leave waiting on my patch too from Jester
beerchug.gif

Stop laughing at me Vert I can feel the snickering
argue.gif
firedevil.gif

drive safe
When will yall be thar
A little southern humor there.  
Yes I should wear my Busa shirt
Looking forward to seeing everyone again
We will be thar on hump day around 2ish if the drive goes well. Cant wait!
lol1.gif

Back