newb from Raleigh-Durham

NSTIGATR

Registered
just wanted to say what a great and informative site this is. My name is Austin. and i live in Bahama, NC, which is right outside Raleigh-Durham. i just aquired my first Busa the other day. previously had GSXRs and a few CBRs, my previous fav being my CBR 954. love the way busas have looked so i decided to get one.

i had a few questions about this one. its an 01. sounds like it has cams in it because of the way it sorta thumps at idle. also has 1397cc stickers on the tail section. is there any way i can check to see if it is a 1397 without going inside the motor? ie: compression test for higher cranking compression?

again, awesome site here. thanks fellas

:welcome: to the org , sorry cant help on that one , rest assured some one will be along soon .

oh possibly need some pics :rulez:

:welcome:

Bunch of us in the Triangle and surrounding areas. Join us for a group ride sometime - keep your eye out on the Southeast Riders Section.

Sorry, can't help with the questions you have. But stickers are cheap :)

:worthless:

Welcome and congrats! :welcome: Will be looking for you on some of those NC group rides.

Will get some pics up soon. Bike is stretched 6". Chrome wheels. Frame polished. Chrome swingarm. Micron exhaust. Has some sort of aftermarket cams. Its been painted gunmetal. Can't wait to get out on it and meet some of yal.
Posted via Mobile Device

just wanted to say what a great and informative site this is. My name is Austin. and i live in Bahama, NC, which is right outside Raleigh-Durham. i just aquired my first Busa the other day. previously had GSXRs and a few CBRs, my previous fav being my CBR 954. love the way busas have looked so i decided to get one.

i had a few questions about this one. its an 01. sounds like it has cams in it because of the way it sorta thumps at idle. also has 1397cc stickers on the tail section. is there any way i can check to see if it is a 1397 without going inside the motor? ie: compression test for higher cranking compression?

again, awesome site here. thanks fellas

Takeuon (Brian) is close and very Knowledgeable, Hit him up and ride with him.

Back