newb but very pleased!

klayton

Registered
well i start of by introducing myself, my name is kevin, im 24, and a new proud owner of a 05 hayabusa!! shes got right under 8000 miles and is mostly stock. im currently in tucson az but will be relocating to san diego ca in jan with my job! so anyone in SD let me know!

heres a quick pic of her!

hayabusa008.jpg

looking forward to browsing the board :cheerleader:

Very nice, you will find the 05's were the best year! :cheerleader: Welcome to the oRg, hit us Scar when you get to the west coast. :welcome:

Klayton
Welcome and let me know when you arrive in San Diego. I live in PB (Pacific Beach) and ride most weekends

email - ken@isolditcorp.com

well i start of by introducing myself, my name is kevin, im 24, and a new proud owner of a 05 hayabusa!! shes got right under 8000 miles and is mostly stock. im currently in tucson az but will be relocating to san diego ca in jan with my job! so anyone in SD let me know!

heres a quick pic of her!

hayabusa008.jpg

looking forward to browsing the board :cheerleader:

:welcome: Nice looking 05, enjoy it and beware of the addiction that comes with giving in to the first mod :beerchug: as well as surfing this board :thumbsup:

welcome aboard !

how much u paying for insurance in AZ?
i was planning on moving there and wanted a 04-05 busa,,, just needed the info ..

have fun ;)

Very nice, you will find the 05's were the best year! :cheerleader: Welcome to the oRg, hit up Scar when you get to the west coast. :welcome:

Hey, brother. Congratulations on your sweet purchase!

You've joined a great group here...a lot like a family. You'll find opportunities to both help and be-helped here on Hayabusa.org. Do a 'search' for whatever you need, and if you don't find it, shout it out and I'm confident there are member who have already been 'down that road'.

Belonging to this site is rather addictive, too...always something good going on.

Certainly do announce your arrival in San Diego. We'll get a meet & greet together and welcome you proper.

In the interim, ride safe, ride sane, don't scratch the paint; stick around awhile.

:beerchug:

welcome aboard !

how much u paying for insurance in AZ?
i was planning on moving there and wanted a 04-05 busa,,, just needed the info ..

have fun ;)

Well my bike will be registered in minnesota so I have no idea on what az insurance will be but it will be high!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back