New Yosh EMS Cube

loboboy

Donating Member
Registered
I just saw that hey have come back out witha new version of the EMS box and it is a new plug and play ECU with all the bells and whistles built in. Has anyone used one yet and if you have what is the consensus?

Let me know what your thoughts are. I currently have a Factory Pro Teka unit but I really want the clutchless shifter setup that yosh advertises with this new system.

TTT

c'mon guys has no one ever heard of this new box since it came out? Johnny have you seen anything on the new ones? You all should know me by now I got the have the latest and greatest, and it doesn't hurt that I am a Yosh fan thru and thru.

Clutchless shifter
rock.gif
?? That sounds cool! I haven't heard about the new box , is it the same as a PCIII?

Clutchless shifter
rock.gif
?? That sounds cool! I haven't heard about the new box , is it the same as a PCIII?
Yeah its something like the PC3
biggrin.gif
... but it also has some extra features like a clutchless shift... plus you can store 3 different maps on the EMS!! Its supposed to me pretty good... but dont know of too many people who have it installed.

Gusy if you read closer I think it takes the place of the stock computer. I am not sure yet waiting to find out from Yosh and then I will keep you posted. But from the pics that I saw it has the same connections as the stock computer.

it more than likely is a plug N' play system into ur busa's ECU dont know why it would replace the entire system.... thats just asking for trouble.....
rock.gif

Its on the yosh site now, I'm trying one soon, the idea of 3 maps interest me, My mustang has a Autologic "Flip Chip" with 2 programs. One for HP , the other for the juice.:;):

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116497913 -->

Supposidly it is the same as the EMS BOX, Except you do not have to get a hub, the hub is built into it as well as it is a PCIIIr with USB capabilty for shifter, light, 3 way switch. ect.... pretty cool I think, wondering if anyone has one yet to give some insight on it...

Back