New Years Resolutions..

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Well guys, the time has come.. I'm letting anyone know (some will be happy) that I'm giving up the internet for 2014. I don't know if I'll make it a day, a week, or forever, but I honestly believe the internet is ruining me as a human being.

My mind is mush, I can't remember ANYTHING anymore, and I'm always rushing to google to remember stuff. I need a break. It'll be good for me, better for you (:rofl:) and better for my family.

If anyone on here needs to get in touch with me, PM me and I'll email you back, or give you my phone number.

Happy Holidays everyone, and here's to a great 2014! :beerchug:

-Steve

I'm going to flood your phone with text messages...you'll wish you were back on the Internet...

Hey, before you go, do you have a pitbull stand Bots? I mean, if you're not going to be on the web, you'll need to find a hobby, but this hobby requires a pitbull stand...

Just asking before you disappear :whistle:

Hey, before you go, do you have a pitbull stand Bots? I mean, if you're not going to be on the web, you'll need to find a hobby, but this hobby requires a pitbull stand...

Just asking before you disappear :whistle:

I do, but if you are asking to borrow it, I'm sorry, the bike is currently on it, and running in 6th gear.. Sorry. :down:

I do, but if you are asking to borrow it, I'm sorry, the bike is currently on it, and running in 6th gear.. Sorry. :down:

Mine is too, and I'm pretty sure I'm ahead of you...

Hey, we should just get another Busa while these two are "busy"...so yeah, I'm gonna need a second stand...you do too!

Last edited:
Well guys, the time has come.. I'm letting anyone know (some will be happy) that I'm giving up the internet for 2014. I don't know if I'll make it a day, a week, or forever, but I honestly believe the internet is ruining me as a human being. My mind is mush, I can't remember ANYTHING anymore, and I'm always rushing to google to remember stuff. I need a break. It'll be good for me, better for you (:rofl:) and better for my family. If anyone on here needs to get in touch with me, PM me and I'll email you back, or give you my phone number. Happy Holidays everyone, and here's to a great 2014! :beerchug: -Steve
I don't know if you're serious, but I agree with you. I never pick up a magazine or a book anymore, and I never pick up my paint brushes. Instead, it's the iPad or one of the computers all night long.

amen to that! I did not have the net till I was 27 yrs old and did just fine without it. I wud probably get a hell of a lot more things done in my life without it too vs surfing in my free time. I'm pretty sure there are many better things to be doin with ones life then wasting it away on the web….

its like every kid I see on the train to the city has their head buried in their smart or more like DUMB phone. so annoying! I actually stopped dating this chic cause her whole f-n life revolved around that stupid ass phone that she cudnt do without for 5 f-n minutes out of the day. smh. kids are the same ways at home too. heads buried in social media. smh

Well guys, the time has come.. I'm letting anyone know (some will be happy) that I'm giving up the internet for 2014. I don't know if I'll make it a day, a week, or forever, but I honestly believe the internet is ruining me as a human being.

My mind is mush, I can't remember ANYTHING anymore, and I'm always rushing to google to remember stuff. I need a break. It'll be good for me, better for you (:rofl:) and better for my family.

If anyone on here needs to get in touch with me, PM me and I'll email you back, or give you my phone number.

Happy Holidays everyone, and here's to a great 2014! :beerchug:

-Steve

Back