New Year Post

busabullet

Donating Member
Registered
Man I must have one boring a@@ Life, Wife had to work tonight so it was me and the kids. I was checking the board did not see anyone who had posted for 2003 so here I am.

Hey that isn't cool it is 0125 hours in California and the post is saying 12/31/02 @2256 hrs. That bits I thought I had it.
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

according to my calculations...  this was the first post of the new year.

There was another female who had blue or green hair who's husband had a 'Busa...

I don't know how I remember these things, I have to remind myself to put the kickstand down, Jeez.
That was MsSexyBusa with the blue hair.[/QUOTE]

By JWCFBD answering Brens post the time stamp on the post says.. "Jan. 01 2003,1:53"

In the "Women Busa Riders" thread.

Hey look at me I got the first post for the new year. I'll take credit for the first East coast post and you can have the first West coast post Busabullet.
beerchug.gif

Happy New Year
Jim

according to my calculations...  this was the first post of the new year.

There was another female who had blue or green hair who's husband had a 'Busa...

I don't know how I remember these things, I have to remind myself to put the kickstand down, Jeez.
That was MsSexyBusa with the blue hair.

By JWCFBD answering Brens post the time stamp on the post says.. "Jan. 01 2003,1:53"

In the "Women Busa Riders" thread.[/QUOTE]
Well actually I posted this at 12:17 I had my time set an hour fast. Why is it still 36 minutes fast? (see the above time check post) Busabullet what time do you have your control panel set to?

It was about 0020 hours on the west coast so you are probably the first. Do I at least get credit for the first new topic
rock.gif

Back