new wheels

Higgs

Registered
<span style='color:darkblue'>I just bought a set of RC component Warlcock polished aluminum wheels for my 04 and tried to mount them today only to find out I need thier sprocket. I'm having it over nighted. Can't be without the busa. Has anyone been riding on these wheels? I wounder how the ride is going to be with out the cush drive. The front wheel is on and looks sick.</span>

cant you put on the stock cush drives to the wheels
rock.gif

I wounder how the ride is going to be with out the cush drive.
>>>>>>>

dood, I hope this is just a show bike or you dont ride your Busa very hard because without a cush drive your
bike is going to get hammered.

It's not a show bike. I guess the chain, sprockets and tranny are going to take a real pounding. That sucks. Better not sell the stock wheels. I need to see if there is some sort of cush drive built into the hub. There should be for 2k in wheels.

An ironically the very same $2K wheels with no cush with take a pounding as well.

Id be asking for my money back.

There is a cush drive!!!!! False alarm. Sorry. That would have been bad news for me if it had no cush drive because you need to return them in 7 days.
I'll post some pics when they're mounted up.

Yeah, post up the pics when you can, congrats on your new wheels!
smile.gif

Alot of aftermarket wheels use a different style cush drive  
smile.gif

I have RC Tritons and love them. I'm looking for 42T steel rear sprocket and I'm having problems because RC's use 108Z bolt pattern.....Wheels are awsome but, I'm annoyed about the sprocket set up

Back