New Wheelie pics

one more........like I said......they're much higher when it's not so damned windy......I'll get some better ones up soon. It was gusting to like 25mph today......kinda tough to keep em high and long in that.

one more........like I said......they're much higher when it's not so damned windy......I'll get some better ones up soon. It was gusting to like 25mph today......kinda tough to keep em high and long in that.

Everyone tells me stand ups are better and easier than sittin but... I just cant bring myself to do that. Very cool though Higgy, I like!

Very nice pics Oh Stand Up Genii!
tounge.gif

Hey sleeper man, If your garage isn't big enough, I could let you store some toys at my place.
Espscially the House of Colors Green Busa.
I prooooomise not to ride it.
hehehehehehe

Great job, You look a little itsy bitsy tense.  Nerve racking w/wind isnt it.

ICE
Very........it was gusting pretty hard too and that's not much fun......but I felt like I had to get a couple of pics since our camera man just got back. He's been gone so long and no one could get any pics.

Sweet... Good job for such high winds!

BTW - Higg... Would you create a topic post about the different ways you pull 'em and how to do it?? I mean from total beginner to high-end wheelie master! Perhaps there are way to practice and improve better than the ways some of us are currently doing it.

I see a lot of posts questioning how-to, and you seem to have a FIRM grip on proper technique... I think it would help alot of us out.

Something to think about anyway...

-V.

Higg.....you amaze me...those --what you call lame wheelies
are truly awsome.....I'm starting to learn how to do 2nd gear
wheelies..just barely though...cruising in third...bang down to 2nd with the clutch and up it comes....even at 5000 feet elevation...Ps i may never master it..i am 52 soon..still trying..though..thanks for the pic's. PaceMaster
biggrin.gif

Back