New w/Dumb question...

Elsboss

Registered
I may have overlooked this on FAQ so forgive me but...

is there any market for a set of OEM mufflers off a '05 'Busa? I just put a set of slip-on Yoshi's on and the stock cans have about 100 miles on them. If so, would someone suggest what a fair price has been resale and I'll post them in the classifieds. Thanks,

Elliot

You can give them away to someone that needs to repair their bike...Not a big demand for them...

Welcome to the board.

Like Stunna stated above... folks frequently need them to repair things like thier bike getting knocked over by there 13 year old sister-in-law
blush.gif

I thought you were going to ask if you could loose your beer taste through a Foosball table
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|#cruncherbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112740598 -->

Either give them away or just throw them on ebay. That's what I'll probably do with mine. But I at least have the headers as well, since I put a full system on mine this winter.

You guys that gave me some real world remarks, thanks. Disappointing as I was hoping to get $100 or sumptin' back against the new ones but understand.

I can see after a few weeks and numerous topics how some of the members on this board get to the multi-thousands of posts. Sure would be nice if there was a little more substance than the cutesy posting BS sometimes. Guess I'm getting too old and cranky to find it cool or of any value.

You guys that gave me some real world remarks, thanks. Disappointing as I was hoping to get $100 or sumptin' back against the new ones but understand.

I can see after a few weeks and numerous topics how some of the members on this board get to the multi-thousands of posts. Sure would be nice if there was a little more substance than the cutesy posting BS sometimes. Guess I'm getting too old and cranky to find it cool or of any value.
this site has very valuable information.
the thing is friendships has developped and 'other' topics have originated. Inside jokes like why there is a hole in the fairing in the left side by the passenger seat is for an extra shaving kit!!
laugh.gif

there is not a question on the busa that was not answered on this forum. Just do some research by hitting the gay search button on the top of the page.

WELCOME TO THE BORED!

10/4 on the friendships and inside jokes. I gotta get off my hihorse. Don't mean to pee on anyone's Cheerios. I've found a wealth of valuable info and some great reading. Super great board! Ahhh, the shaving kit hole!

Wait till some one here needs them.
Going rate is about 25 a can and shipping.

this site has very valuable information.
the thing is friendships has developped and 'other' topics have originated. Inside jokes like why there is a hole in the fairing in the left side by the passenger seat is for an extra shaving kit!!  
laugh.gif

there is not a question on the busa that was not answered on this forum. Just do some research by hitting the gay search button on the top of the page.

WELCOME TO THE BORED!
Did someone say shaving? Can I be of any assistance?

World of knowledge in this here noggin...heheh.
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board....
biggrin.gif

Following this thread should be helpful, I'm replacing my exhaustst system... so I have full stock system for sale too

Dont think youll get too much for stock cans and shipping alone will deter anyone from wanting them. I gave mine away to a local guy here becasue they were just taking up space. Of all the factory parts next to the reflectors the exhaust has the worst sell value

Most guys give to other members on the board if they need them to rebuild after an accident or something, usually the only fee is the shipping! Great folks here!
smile.gif

Back