New Video: Crazy Jump & Save,(Quality Vid) IOM TT 2011, Dan Kneen, Isle Of Man.

wow wish the camera would have stayed on him. those guys are insane, some day I'll go watch one of those races.

wow.....that was pure luck. Those guys rock them bikes down those streets.....

Re: New Video: Crazy Jump & Save,(Quality Vid) IOM TT 2011, Dan Kneen, Isle Of Man.

dam close call:bowdown:

Re: New Video: Crazy Jump & Save,(Quality Vid) IOM TT 2011, Dan Kneen, Isle Of Man.

I would guess that the cameraman was about to haul arse out of the way!!

These guys make fast look slow....I really thought for a second that they edited the video to make it look that fast. Absolutely nuts!

This is the first I have heard of "TT", what exactly is it? Racing on regular roads or something? Went to the TT website and it still didn't clarify much.

These guys make fast look slow....I really thought for a second that they edited the video to make it look that fast. Absolutely nuts!

This is the first I have heard of "TT", what exactly is it? Racing on regular roads or something? Went to the TT website and it still didn't clarify much.

Google isle man greatest motorcycle race ever. They have been doing it since they put a combustion engine on a bicycle I think :laugh:

They even race electric bikes now which I didn't know. Run a search on youtube and you burn a few hrs there watching clips

Back