NEW UNIT OF CURRENCY

OB_Dirty Pete

Registered
In several posts within the last few hours, GoBig has identified a fiscal phenomenon that cannot be denied.

Whatever you do to your Busa, or whatever you buy for it costs $200, or multiples thereof.

But 90% of the time it's $200.

In honor of the discoverer's name, I propose that .ORG's currency be named the GoBig.

90% of Busa purchases will cost you one GoBig. A set of Dymags, what...14 GoBigs? An Orient Express head flowing, 3 GoBigs. New plugs, filter, oil, coolant...half a GoBig.

The bike itself costs around 50 GoBigs.

I got a GoBig here says no one on this board can get out of a winter bike show this year for under 2 GoBigs.

Any takers?

Does this mean we have to refer to clay as the $200 man? Seems kinda cheap, no?

Or should we modify "GoBig" to gobeez, gb's, or gbigz' there by reducing it to two syllables from three?

Will his picture be on our currency in busaland? Speaking of which, did we take over Argentina yet, our have we switched to a new location.

A Real Doll[realdoll.com]
26 GoBigs, the ultimate ride on
the back of your Busa option [next
to the Cleaning Lady of course...but
then you need to refer to BigEd's post
on stiffer springs]

DP I'll take you up on that one. I have already put about $4000 sorry 20 GoBigs into my bike already. So I think I am safe at the show this year.

I had a great Christmas. I hope all of you did too. One down note, I went for a ride and my digital camera fell out of my coat pocket at about 60mph. O well that’s another 4 Gobigs.

.........!!!!!!!!!........!!!!!!!!!!........
..........0000......| |.....0000.............
...........00.......| |......00..............
...................| || |.....................
..................| |..| |....................
........w........................w..........
........ww......................ww..........
.........ww....................ww...........
..........ww..................ww............
...........ww................ww.............
.............www...........www..............
...............wwww.....wwww................
..................wwwwwww...................

Turbo810 we'll see. How you gonna resist a new Arai, Dymags, Yosh rear set, Miss Leather Bikini '00 for an hour in the washroom, Riders for Christ Membership, fringe chaps, chromed fishtail exhaust tips...we'll see.

Duc right on it's a workable currency system. 20 Nickles to a Bill. 2 Bills to a GoBig. 5 GoBigs to a Large. 1000 Large to a Mill. 1000 Mill to a Gates.

Back