New Undertail!!

Wildcat

Registered
I am tired of my undertail and I am ready for a new one. Show me pics of yours and where I can get it. A price would be nice too.

Im interested as well. I get mine next month and will install it myself
thumb_up.gif

The ONLY Yani Shiki part I have...and I love it! Raydog

P1010360.JPG

I have a powerbronse undertail with www.hightechspeed.com tail lights. I had to shave it a little round the tail light but it matches the fake carbon fiber on the speedo perfectly, and its quality. I found the tail light lens on ebay, i dont know the name. Its not clear alternatives.

IPHONE_111.jpg

i got a hotbodies. cant remember the exact $$$ but im pretty sure it was around $150-$175

busa_pics_013.jpg

The ONLY Yani Shiki part I have...and I love it!      Raydog
Where did that tag mount come from ? I like it  
thumb_up.gif
If I knew how, I would post the link (also under Gen Bike Rel Topics) to my install pictoral of the mount....it's an aluminum 1 1/2" L beam cut to about 2" and prettied up....works wonderfully.....wait! I just remembered how to retrieve all my posts, let me search. Raydog

Hey Jr's, I've never put a link up so I can't figure it out right now...anyways do a search for:

General Bike Related Topics
"Another License Plate Experience"
"I made a part"

posted by me (Raydog) on July 23, 2007

UFO, Hotbodies, Yani shiki, they all have the same look. I love the look of the stock tail light, really flows. that powerbronze undertail looks like the magical racing untertail

Back