New Truck

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
I finally did it...even though Arch beat me to it. Now you can belive what I say again, when I find the right one, I'll go get it, lol.
This was The Big Priority that I had to take care of(I've been driving my father-in-law's 87 suburban for 2 years now, since my Land Rover broke, and I've yet to finish it).
This moves my next bike closer to reality too.
Anyway,
2019 F-150 FX4, off road package, locking rear differential(this truck has everything the Platinum truck has, minus the chrome and shine, which is what I wanted, and not easy to find).
3.5 ecoboost, 10spd auto(this thing will haul ass to be a big truck)
375hp, and 470 lb' of torque...at 2500rpm!

Panoramic roof, heated/cooled front seats, heated rear, power sliding rear window, power pedals, power heated steering wheel, and more tech that I have yet to figure out.
5 years maintenance, so all I have to do is put gas in it, and whenever it eventually needs tires, everything else is covered.
It has fixed side steps, and I wanted power steps, but after a couple dealer's searching, the closest truck to me with power steps was 800 miles away. I figured, one less thing to break, and I am tired of looking for the last 4-5 months.
But I found out on the ride home...it doesn't have a CD player!!!! I don't know if they deleted them in 2019, or if this truck just didn't get it, as it has the high end radio.
Oh well, now I have to get with the digital times, lmao.
Anyway, just thought I'de share.
Not a bike, but a few new pics for the org.

20190513_194853.jpg

20190513_194825.jpg

Congrats, that's nice truck, similar to Arch's which is also a nice truck.

CDs are a thing of the past, none come with them anymore...USB is the thing now.

Good thing you didn't get the retractable steps, I was going to tell you a buddy of mine went to his hunt camp and didn't realise one of his didn't fully retract and he ripped it to shreds when it caught on a tree root. Did lots of damage to it and the rocker panel of the truck (2018 F-150 King Ranch).

Glad you finally got what you were looking for.

You are supposed to load up your phone or some other device and use Bluetooth or something. Most of them will accept an 1/8 in. plug from something and have an aux button

Been a while & you deserve it enjoy it. But just remember no two wheel treatment/abuse. That truck is tops all around everyone in the family can travel in pampered style. Don't mod it and save for that bike.....

Thanks man, deserve...not hardly, but extremely grateful.
No mods coming...except(lol), a bed cover, ramps, ventshades, and tint the side windows.

Ahhhh hell yeah! You are going to love it man, very happy for you. I was told the 2018 was the last with a CD player. I got the High Definition Pandora and that works very well. Congratulations man and try to keep it on 4 wheels.

Thanks Arch, I miss the cd player, lmao!
As someone who understands what fast really is(all of us here); can you belive a 3 1/2 ton tank can be so quick!?

You are supposed to load up your phone or some other device and use Bluetooth or something. Most of them will accept an 1/8 in. plug from something and have an aux button

I'm getting there, it's gonna take some time for me to figure it all out.
Gotta get with the times, lol

Congrats, that's nice truck, similar to Arch's which is also a nice truck.

CDs are a thing of the past, none come with them anymore...USB is the thing now.

Good thing you didn't get the retractable steps, I was going to tell you a buddy of mine went to his hunt camp and didn't realise one of his didn't fully retract and he ripped it to shreds when it caught on a tree root. Did lots of damage to it and the rocker panel of the truck (2018 F-150 King Ranch).

Glad you finally got what you were looking for.

Thank you sir, and thanks for the step info.
That would be me, it doesn't retract and I tear the door off, lmao!

...all you guys can laugh at my no cd player, lol!

Nice truck Six , black and beautiful . I recently said I use to own a 76 F150 , but it was actually a F250 !! Anyway the modern trucks like yours are very desirable indeed , good score bro .:)

Thanks man, those old Ford trucks are pretty tough, I had a 76 F-250 High Boy(pics here somewhere)which was ton suspension, 3/4 ton axles(Dana 44 and 60) with sub-low 4 speed and a 460, outside the frame headers with glasspacks with turn down tips. Sounded awesome, was a cross between a tractor and a tank...I bet it would go 65mph wide open, lol!

This new one, I stomped it at a light(traction control ON), and at about 30mph, it broke loose and went sideways!
All I could do was keep my foot in it(safety first), til it straightened out, and amazed me how quick such a big brick can be.
I can't afford tires or a ticket, so unfortunately, I'll have to behave.

Back