New Travel Trailer .

c10

Registered
Wife's new toy. She wants to expand on our trips, take our three fur babies, and spend less hotel money. 30,xxx unit for 22,990 after TTL @ 4.2% interest for 96 months.
2019 Forest River Micro Lite 21DS
I'll write up a little more on everything, and how important this is for her.

DSC_2070.JPG

DSC_2073.JPG

DSC_2066.JPG

DSC_2081.JPG

DSC_2077.JPG

A little story time . 4 years have passed since my wife became sober , and depression is a real M Fer .
This April 18th will be 4 years of my self not drinking . Not that it was issue for myself , but if things were going to get better I needed to support my wife in her sobriety . It is amazing the funds one can save by not drinking . Now for 5 months she has quit smoking :) Between that habit being gone it pays for the little RV .
Like the Hayabusa is to us this is her Bird of Freedom !
Looking forward to many fun , and exciting trips . Our first big one is scheduled for May up in North Arkansas for 11 days . Bikes in the bed of the truck . In the next few weeks going to do a little 3 day run at a state park about 200 miles from home .

Wife's new toy. She wants to expand on our trips, take our three fur babies, and spend less hotel money. 30,xxx unit for 22,990 after TTL @ 4.2% interest for 96 months.
2019 Forest River Micro Lite 21DS
I'll write up a little more on everything, and how important this is for her.

View attachment 1595757

View attachment 1595758

View attachment 1595759

View attachment 1595760

View attachment 1595761
This awesome Bryan!!! A freí end just bought something similar to take his kids camping. I wold love one in the future, but need a truck first!! Looking forward to seeing how you guys set it up to your liking and some trip reports as well! :thumbsup:

A little story time . 4 years have passed since my wife became sober , and depression is a real M Fer .
This April 18th will be 4 years of my self not drinking . Not that it was issue for myself , but if things were going to get better I needed to support my wife in her sobriety . It is amazing the funds one can save by not drinking . Now for 5 months she has quit smoking :) Between that habit being gone it pays for the little RV .
Looking forward to many fun , and exciting trips . Our first big one is scheduled for May up in North Arkansas for 11 days . Bikes in the bed of the truck . In the next few weeks going to do a little 3 day run at a state park about 200 miles from home .
Congrats to you and your wife on the new addition! That is nicer than some houses LOL.
It’s great to hear that your support for your wife with her goals and aspirations. You are an inspiration to us all here between your obsessive antics with your cleanliness, humble personality and all around generosity!!
So on note you better be planning a trip to NY sometime in the future.

Well that makes the purchase all the more worthwhile :thumbsup:

there are many things that haunt people. I will not compare my struggles with other people's. We all walk our own path. But you sir are an angel on earth. Love Support and Empathy are the things the striken need. These are the things you and only you can bring to the journey. I salute you. You are an amazing human being. Deny it all you want. We know better :)

Look I paint a pretty picture here . in real life I'm a super A hole ;)

I highly doubt that:-)

Thanks for sharing that story and congratulations on the new toy. May you have many amazing trips with you lovely wife!

I was such an ass today I took the weedeater from my 64 year old riding buddy.
( seen in trailer petting Stella), and finished his Sanford n son's back yard. Even made him let me buy Sonic lunch ;)
However I was using him for set of 35 lb Olympic weight plates he was not using.
Bastard snapped a Pic of my supposedly good deeds. He dropped by last night for coffee on his C14

Messaging1552244839691.jpg

DSC_2082.JPG

Back