New Travel Trailer .

A little story time . 4 years have passed since my wife became sober , and depression is a real M Fer .
This April 18th will be 4 years of my self not drinking . Not that it was issue for myself , but if things were going to get better I needed to support my wife in her sobriety . It is amazing the funds one can save by not drinking . Now for 5 months she has quit smoking :) Between that habit being gone it pays for the little RV .
Like the Hayabusa is to us this is her Bird of Freedom !
Looking forward to many fun , and exciting trips . Our first big one is scheduled for May up in North Arkansas for 11 days . Bikes in the bed of the truck . In the next few weeks going to do a little 3 day run at a state park about 200 miles from home .

That's awesome! That will lead to so many wonderful things happening to both of you. I applaud you!:thumbsup:

boy i wish to have another some day. Financial difficulties and illness have stolen almost all our toys . I salute you and your support of your wife both for her smoking and drinking. I too smoked for a long time and quit 3 years ago this past dec 20. It is dooable with great support!

C10, northern Arkansas is a really close to here. I would love to buy you guys lunch. I'm close to retiring and have been shopping travel trailers and motor homes for a while now :)

Bill would love to meet up while we are there in Mountain view @ Jacks fishing resort on the white river .

If you and your wife ever want to come to the Deals Gap area you need to let me and Twobrothersbusa,( Charlie) know. We would love to show you around the area. Several nice campgrounds.

Reactions: c10
Very nice! You guys will enjoy the hell out of that! My wife told me on our last camping venture in ours that this was her favorite toy purchase I have done so far. She really loves camping now!
And good on you both for the healthy living...not easy for sure.
Troy

Back