New Travel Trailer .

c10

Registered
Wife's new toy. She wants to expand on our trips, take our three fur babies, and spend less hotel money. 30,xxx unit for 22,990 after TTL @ 4.2% interest for 96 months.
2019 Forest River Micro Lite 21DS
I'll write up a little more on everything, and how important this is for her.

DSC_2070.JPG

DSC_2073.JPG

DSC_2066.JPG

DSC_2081.JPG

DSC_2077.JPG

c10

Registered
A little story time . 4 years have passed since my wife became sober , and depression is a real M Fer .
This April 18th will be 4 years of my self not drinking . Not that it was issue for myself , but if things were going to get better I needed to support my wife in her sobriety . It is amazing the funds one can save by not drinking . Now for 5 months she has quit smoking :) Between that habit being gone it pays for the little RV .
Like the Hayabusa is to us this is her Bird of Freedom !
Looking forward to many fun , and exciting trips . Our first big one is scheduled for May up in North Arkansas for 11 days . Bikes in the bed of the truck . In the next few weeks going to do a little 3 day run at a state park about 200 miles from home .

mabupa

Registered
Wife's new toy. She wants to expand on our trips, take our three fur babies, and spend less hotel money. 30,xxx unit for 22,990 after TTL @ 4.2% interest for 96 months.
2019 Forest River Micro Lite 21DS
I'll write up a little more on everything, and how important this is for her.

View attachment 1595757

View attachment 1595758

View attachment 1595759

View attachment 1595760

View attachment 1595761
This awesome Bryan!!! A freí end just bought something similar to take his kids camping. I wold love one in the future, but need a truck first!! Looking forward to seeing how you guys set it up to your liking and some trip reports as well! :thumbsup:

jeffgordons24

Registered
A little story time . 4 years have passed since my wife became sober , and depression is a real M Fer .
This April 18th will be 4 years of my self not drinking . Not that it was issue for myself , but if things were going to get better I needed to support my wife in her sobriety . It is amazing the funds one can save by not drinking . Now for 5 months she has quit smoking :) Between that habit being gone it pays for the little RV .
Looking forward to many fun , and exciting trips . Our first big one is scheduled for May up in North Arkansas for 11 days . Bikes in the bed of the truck . In the next few weeks going to do a little 3 day run at a state park about 200 miles from home .
Congrats to you and your wife on the new addition! That is nicer than some houses LOL.
It’s great to hear that your support for your wife with her goals and aspirations. You are an inspiration to us all here between your obsessive antics with your cleanliness, humble personality and all around generosity!!
So on note you better be planning a trip to NY sometime in the future.

Lodi

Registered
Well that makes the purchase all the more worthwhile :thumbsup:

Johnnie Phatt

Registered
there are many things that haunt people. I will not compare my struggles with other people's. We all walk our own path. But you sir are an angel on earth. Love Support and Empathy are the things the striken need. These are the things you and only you can bring to the journey. I salute you. You are an amazing human being. Deny it all you want. We know better :)

Sandow

Registered
Look I paint a pretty picture here . in real life I'm a super A hole ;)
I highly doubt that:-)

Thanks for sharing that story and congratulations on the new toy. May you have many amazing trips with you lovely wife!

c10

Registered
I was such an ass today I took the weedeater from my 64 year old riding buddy.
( seen in trailer petting Stella), and finished his Sanford n son's back yard. Even made him let me buy Sonic lunch ;)
However I was using him for set of 35 lb Olympic weight plates he was not using.
Bastard snapped a Pic of my supposedly good deeds. He dropped by last night for coffee on his C14

Messaging1552244839691.jpg

DSC_2082.JPG

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
c10 Travel trailer modified . Welding required Off Topic 23
S trailer will travel Busa Haulers 8
NCBusa2001 Travel trailer?????? Random Thoughts 8
Slowstang305 The travel industry is definitely getting hammered... Off Topic 6
c10 Touring or travel tips . #1 cash General Bike Related Topics 11
c10 Take down travel stand . General Bike Related Topics 15
Projekt Northbound travel along I-5 corridor to Seattle Random Thoughts 8
StromBusa time travel, + or - 50 years? Polls 26
Htown Busa Condoms in the travel kit Random Thoughts 27
R Touring travel kit General Bike Related Topics 13
red1100cc Red1100cc's Epic Trip Through New Mexico- travel log w/pics General Bike Related Topics 100
IG. I think I figured out the extra brake lever travel General Bike Related Topics 34
00busaTX Travel Channel Show "Three Sheets" Random Thoughts 7
red1100cc Casper to the Keys and back. travel log w/pics General Bike Related Topics 99
BusaWhipped Cancelled Travel Plans for the Dragon General Bike Related Topics 22
CaBusaGirl The Org Family Travel Program... General Bike Related Topics 57
Sous Questions for those who travel long distance on your Busa General Bike Related Topics 15
P Stampede Travel Heads Up General Bike Related Topics 7
Trashy A New Way to Travel To Bashes, Especially For The Captain Random Thoughts 13
Dino Why it is great to travel with sons Random Thoughts 2
busacaptain Travel to Bash from south FL. 2009 Spring Busa Bash 2
T2K5 Travel to Long Island General Bike Related Topics 10
bigoltool Business travel tips Random Thoughts 7
Dino Palin Charged Children's Travel To State Politics 29
T Travel Supplies General Bike Related Topics 7
GoAWOL Air Travel could get more fun.. Random Thoughts 20
S Clutch lever travel General Bike Related Topics 4
Scar More Travel... Random Thoughts 3
WWJD Time Travel photos Random Thoughts 6
Projekt Air Travel in the middle east Random Thoughts 5
Scar Travel Schedule... Random Thoughts 1
GoAWOL Air travel first today.... Random Thoughts 16
Shibumi MotoGP race travel scope Random Thoughts 0
Scar Travel Random Thoughts 0
Smoke_Dog Do you like to travel? Random Thoughts 2
WWJD Pondering international travel Random Thoughts 5
H AIR TRAVEL?? TERRORIST EMERGENCY Random Thoughts 4
L Travel and tech questions General Bike Related Topics 4
G Travel gear General Bike Related Topics 3
R BROOKLIN KID ON AIR TRAVEL.LANGUAGE Random Thoughts 6
Rhythm Travel to the center of the Earth Random Thoughts 13
M Travel Channel Random Thoughts 16
O Terrible confort in long travel General Discussion 11
groran1000 Trailer question for my California brothers General Bike Related Topics 9
stratblue Busa on the trailer. Busa Mods 2
Mythos Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Platform for U-Haul Trailer Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 13
Mythos U-Hual Motorcycle Trailer, Loading? General Bike Related Topics 30
kml trailer loaded with tires at the bike shop General Bike Related Topics 6
SteelCity15074 2013 Busa...5x8 open trailer Busa Haulers 21
RedBusarider No trailer needed for only one bike. General Bike Related Topics 10