New Track Bike!!!!!!!!

busahigg

Registered
Here is me and my partners new track bike........we are taking it to the track on the 5th.........we should start endurance racing by early next year. WOOOHOOO!

The 900RR.....1995
New clutch...new throttle cables, clutch cables, fork seals replaced, suspension set like it should be, multitech rear sets, and multitech race plastics. As you can see we have eliminated much of the unnecessary crap from the bike......will be cutting the subframe off this week......when we get the plastics (next week) we are gonna paint it repsol honda like Rossi's 211V. Can't wait to run it.

Has full two brothers exhaust, stage 2 jets, K and N, 6 degree advanced timing and ignition, and runs like a damned champ.

The Busa.......2002......will spank the RR.
Painted all the fairing bolts black and the gas cap and my new schnitz racing suzuki "S" mirror bracket covers black as well......this winter I am sending everything that's not black to be dipped along with my rims.........then I'm done......

RR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
gas cap is gonna get sanded and repainted black.

I am also seriously considering taking off the side panels and sanding them down to paint them black too.

gas_cap.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back