new toys received today!!

dsbunton646

Registered
:guns: What do you think? The UMP 40 is sighted in with the eotech and with the iron sights, but I still have not got to play with the hk 416 yet.

P8190004.jpg

P8190005.jpg

P8190002.jpg

P8190003.jpg

Last edited:
Holy bat ball's batman . Ugghhhhh thanks now I have a wet spot in my pants.thoes are freakin sick. I wonder if I can have thoes in new hampshire?
Posted via Mobile Device

:bowdown::bowdown:

I guess you don't live in California. We can't have the good stuff:whistle:

no kidding funny though ..... 10 days later (that would be today to0) and all I got was a 22 I need to move outta this state. walther g22 I needed something cheaper to shoot maybe I need to hang out in riverside with bullyhouse

HPIM0653.jpg

i don't know if i would be posting toys like that online ??? just wouldn't want everyone to know i have those kind-a toys just my thought :whistle:

really they already know lucky I didn't have to give a blood sample to get it. Everything is registered,fingerprinted pretty soon I swear we're gonna have to be psych tested too. And if anyone decides to go shopping they better do so with full body armor in my house. And then hope they don't just get gutted because I don't like a lot of attention or noise.

sadly those 2 guns are worth more then (lol you caused me to stutter on the net thats impressive) almost worth more then my house lol very very very impressive !

edit due to jealousy !

i don't know if i would be posting toys like that online ??? just wouldn't want everyone to know i have those kind-a toys just my thought :whistle:

Trust me, they are legal and used for work purposes or I definetely wouldn't be posting up the pics of automatic weapons.

Love the sbr's. I have a few AR's I have built. One I built in 6.8 so I can hunt with it here in VA. And have 4 I am waiting for the parts to build and get rid off to the highest bidder.

Trust me, they are legal and used for work purposes or I definetely wouldn't be posting up the pics of automatic weapons.

*seriously* because I honestly don't know. But can the general public purchase those? Do you need a special license? If they have full auto capability, then I already know the answer to my own question. :laugh:

I currently have a Glock 23 .40cal handgun. But those are so sweet! 9mm??

Back