new toy

kml

Donating Member
Registered
Damn you snow!! You're not winning this year!

Cheers
ken

2B6FD337-orig_zps40d14847.jpg

If that works as good as my honda lawn mower, snow doesn't stand a chance. You'll have to let us know how the tracks work compared to traditional tires.

wish i had one with tracks. i struggled with mine last year when we got hit with that 2 1/2ft storm last february.

Long ago in a time far far away, I remember what those were for. That looks like a nice one! Hope you won't need to use it much.

LOL. I bought a whole house generator after getting hit by 3 hurricanes in 2 months back in 03. Without power for about a month total , 3 separate events totaled. Said I'd never be without power again. Spent about 9K to get the right unit and then have it installed. Never lost power for 6 years after. Moved away and it probably still only gets used to auto charge the battery once a week.

your going to hate it...i have a craftsman trax it is junk. trax do not offer any better traction and the damn things are heavy as hell.

Nice Ken, are you going to install an aluminum Busa fuel tank on her? Doyle (also, don't forget to get fur lined showershoes for when you pilot her!)

Back