New toy arrived ;) KTM 1190 Adventure R

4 minute mark / 6:30 min / 16 min I get on it pretty good . Bike does handle nice , and power is great .
Ill try to get a day time one made later .

Pretty much everyone who has ever ridden a dirtbike knows how to lean off the seat and put 1 let down. Big difference doing that on a light CR250 vs a 550+lb dual sport. Not to mention if your launching off table tops catching air on a bike this size and worth that much $$$ more power to you!!! I’d rather get a bike that was designed to do that

Over 300lbs and it’s hard if not impossible to go play with the dirt bike crowd. If you go to KTM’s website under enduro the biggest they make is the 500 EXC-F which is kick ass for both dirt and pavement. The bigger bikes are Adventure, have lower seats (around 32 inches) and more meant for forest roads not single track.

Over 300lbs and it’s hard if not impossible to go play with the dirt bike crowd. If you go to KTM’s website under enduro the biggest they make is the 500 EXC-F which is kick ass for both dirt and pavement. The bigger bikes are Adventure, have lower seats (around 32 inches) and more meant for forest roads not single track.

What are you talking about??? Nobody mentioned a 500 EXC..... The 1190 isn’t over 300 lbs it’s over 500. Maybe where you allegedly ride you can do that but you take a 500+ lb bike of any kind dirt bike trails in PA and I hope you brought a buddy with a quad and a tow strap

What are you talking about??? Nobody mentioned a 500 EXC..... The 1190 isn’t over 300 lbs it’s over 500. Maybe where you allegedly ride you can do that but you take a 500+ lb bike of any kind dirt bike trails in PA and I hope you brought a buddy with a quad and a tow strap
You missed the point. I totally agree. I think the conversation went into the direction of tip toe on a big KTM due to seat height. That is an issue on a dirt bike not a big KTM, the are around 32”

Back