New top speed shootout contest

Commuta_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
Looks like Loring is going to be doing something similar to the Texas mile.

Loring, Maine
September 16-18

Limited signup so you can get plenty of runs. :cheerleader:

HOME

I might go to this event instead of the September Maxton shootout. Can't do both though

Are you going to get up to Loring in July??

We are going to run Maxton through this year and see what happens next year for going to events further away. Kevin has been talking about possibly heading up to Loring this year. I'm not sure if mine is going to be ready now for May event or not...depends on what parts are needed and how quick parts shipping will be.

Not really sure why the would do that as everyone knows Blanca is the fastest :laugh:

:bowdown:

well I should be at the June event. Maybe I'll see you there.

I am hoping to make the May event even if just as a spectator...Kevin and Donald will still be running. If not able to run in May then I'll definitely be thinking more about dealing with the heat in June

well i went to loring the first year they did it (2years ago) with a buddy of mine. beautiful air strip to run on nice long shut down super wide (got to figure they landed our bombers on there and alternate for space shuttle). tons of parking/camping right there have to say great place. i attached some pictures for your viewing pleasure

0801091605.jpg

DSCN0324.jpg

DSCN0332.jpg

Looks like Loring is going to be doing something similar to the Texas mile.

Loring, Maine
September 16-18

Limited signup so you can get plenty of runs. :cheerleader:

HOME

I hope LSR last longer there than it did hear in Miami FL, they have already started doing top speed runs in the streets again here at night. What a combo, top speed runs at night. :banghead:

Maine will be aronud for a long time to come. :thumbsup:

As soon as they stopped the Miami events I knew that closing the events would drive everyone back to the .9 mile on the streets. Some never gave it up but it has now pushed even more people to it. Once you get the taste for top speed it's hard to get your fix for it.
I hope LSR last longer there than it did hear in Miami FL, they have already started doing top speed runs in the streets again here at night. What a combo, top speed runs at night. :banghead:

Back