new toolbox for the busa pic

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
i had the oldest beat up toolbox forever, i got to looking in the garage and seen the busa sitting there on her stands looking real good and lady like. i noticed my old tool box over on the side, i got to thinking "self this does not look too good with this beat up box beside this beautiful machine" so i had to make amends to the problem and go to lowes and get a new one. i wish there was a home depot near by. here is the newest editon to the garage area. i think the busa is happier now. one picture coming up

toolbox

toobox.jpg

Now thatz schweet, how much did it set u back ?  Almost look like a cafeteria hot cart or somthing u see an airline steward pushing down the aisleway on a plane.

nice box
beerchug.gif
...now i guess you are going to need some new tools to go in it (can't have old beat-up tools going into a beautiful toolbox like that)

p.s. some of us have old toolboxes that your used tools would feel right at home in
laugh.gif

lowes is running a special right now 12 months same as cash i got this one for 600.00
rlachermeier that is a nice toolbox.
rhythm you need to get one if you dont allready have one. i know you have the tools from all the post i have read of yours.

sweet i`ve been wanting one of those.
everytime i go to lowes i look at it.
bowdown.gif

(thepushercg @ Nov. 26 2006,05
super.gif
) lowes is running a special right now 12 months same as cash i got this one for 600.00
rhythm you need to get one if you dont allready have one. i know you have the tools from all the post i have read of yours.
AAAssjani.gif
  Dayuuum $600, thats alot of modification money I could use putting on Medusa.  Most of my tools are universal. For example my screw driver take place of a file,punch,scraper and dont get me started on how many ways I can improvise the uses of a hammer and duct tape  
laugh.gif

(thepushercg @ Nov. 26 2006,05:29) lowes is running a special right now 12 months same as cash i got this one for 600.00
Mine was marked down and sitting in the back corner of Sam's Club where they put all the sale items. Always wanted one like that.

i went threw three top boxs before i found one without a dent.
when i went early saturday morning i got the top and bottom boxs wrapped in cardboard. when i got home and unwrapped them the top had a huge dent. i took it back and got another one, got it home it had a dent in the back. i should have opened it at the store and checked, i took it back and got the display model.
in all i traveled around 75 miles for three trips to lowes. i would have keep one of the top boxs if they had knocked some off but they did not offer, for the money i had to pay i wanted it right. thats why i wished there was a home depot closer.

nice looking toolbox... I am about to clean the garage and will be wanting a new tool box... that one looks wicked.

Back