New to the site!

Quick pickle

Registered
Hey everyone,

The name's David, I just wanted to say hello to everyone, tell a little about myself and post links to my bike photos.
I started off on a Harley Heritage softail, then shortly after I bought my first Hayabusa (2006) once I got the Busa' I never rode the Harley again and ended up selling it shortly after. The first Busa' I owned was already pretty tricked out (240 chrome rc components wheels, chrome trac swingarm and a yoshi setup) I did however give it a paintjob after the bike fell over. lol. I ended up selling the 2006 and severely regretted it. So 2 weeks ago I bought a 2009 pearl white Busa. It does have a few mods and aftermarket parts on it but it's not really my taste as of yet. I just ordered black contrast cut "track star" 240 wheels and 10" over black "stealth" swingarm setup from ATC which I am picking up Friday from their shop in TN. I redid the seats in black vinyl myself and will be painting the bike blue to match my ford f150.

Hopefully this link works

Bikes Photos by Gentry2013 | Photobucket

Welcome to the forum. You won't be able to lower the rear much on that long of a wheel base with the stock tail section though on the Gen II

Welcome! Nice pictures. That's a lot of dashes... on the dash, LOL An amazing Harley - stands on the wall, and so does the orange gen 1.. Cute girl...

Welcome to the forum. You won't be able to lower the rear much on that long of a wheel base with the stock tail section though on the Gen II

it's at 8" over now with stock wheel I plan on running the new 240 40 18 at about 8" also. The difference in diameter of the tires is about 1/2", meaning the tire will sit 1/4" closer to the tail and the bike will sit 1/4" higher off the ground... Is there something I'm not taking into consideration?

Back