new to the org

:welcome: to the org. Is it still raining??? :worthless:
lol I found a few from the day I purchased it

/Users/jameslafountain/Desktop/IMG_0792.JPG/Users/jameslafountain/Desktop/IMG_0794.JPG/Users/jameslafountain/Desktop/IMG_0795.JPG/Users/jameslafountain/Desktop/IMG_0793.JPG/Users/jameslafountain/Desktop/IMG_0796.JPG

IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

Thanks again guys, i think the rain is going to stop (looks like it anyways) ill post up newer pics after she gets her first bath... any suggestions on what to use to clean her?

Thanks again guys, i think the rain is going to stop (looks like it anyways) ill post up newer pics after she gets her first bath... any suggestions on what to use to clean her?

Something very soft and supple. Like any woman, she likes to be softly caressed.

Most on here use lemon pledge.

Pledge and micro fiber rags are the best thing to clean your bike with. Most on here use it. O and :welcome::welcome: Its a great place to be

:welcome: to the .org !! Nice Scoot !!

The search function at the top is your friend... It works great !! You will get quite a few opinions on cleaning... some use soap and water, some use pleadge only and have never put water on their baby...:dunno:... Search the threads and find the best way for you...

again... Welcome!

Back