New to the forums.

VF1Skullangel

Registered
Hey guys I'am very new to the world of sportbikes since I can remember I have always wanted one. I'am here to learn more about them, see if there's anything here locally that perhaps I can check out, also if there's any chick who actually own these kinds of bikes.

I currently drive a 3.8 Camaro Garages > VF1Skullangel's Garage - FQuick.com nothing special very fun though you can see my dream car on here as well. I'am big into exotic cars, kit cars and some tuners(You know the ones that can keep up and beat bikes? Those ones!).

I have been a huge fan of Kawasaki's ninja's and recently discovered the GSX-R 1300 in all those Supra videos and just feel in love with it. Id love to have one but my body frame does not permit me on bikes. :(

Look forward to many great days on the forums and leaning as much as I can. BTW I think I posted in the wrong section.

Last edited:
Welcome to the oRg, cant help with the "chicks", but you are in the right forum. :beerchug:

Hey guys I'am very new to the world of sportbikes since I can remember I have always wanted one. I'am here to learn more about them, see if there's anything here locally that perhaps I can check out, also if there's any chick who actually own these kinds of bikes.

I currently drive a 3.8 Camaro Garages > VF1Skullangel's Garage - FQuick.com nothing special very fun though you can see my dream car on here as well. I'am big into exotic cars, kit cars and some tuners(You know the ones that can keep up and beat bikes? Those ones!).

I have been a huge fan of Kawasaki's ninja's and recently discovered the GSX-R 1300 in all those Supra videos and just feel in love with it. Id love to have one but my body frame does not permit me on bikes. :(

Look forward to many great days on the forums and leaning as much as I can. BTW I think I posted in the wrong section.

I am a chick. I have 2004 Busa....?

Back