New to the forum

TKTM8KR

Registered
Hello,

I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is Cliff Webster I’m 37 years of age and live in Brevard County Florida. I’m a 12-year law enforcement officer with the Brevard County Sheriffs Office. Over the lat 12 years, I have been in several deferent unit such as patrol, SWAT, hostage negotiator, school resource officer, traffic homicide, dive team and motor unit. I still in the last three units, motors get paid to ride for 10 hours a day how nice is that. The only time it sucks is when it rains and that is a slow H.D.

I have grate wife and three of the best kids ranging in age from 23, 9 and 7. Yes I know your looking at my age 37 with a 23 year old I will do the math for you 37-23 = 14. My wife is 5 years older them me some call it a crime; I say it was all-good.:41:

How did I become a deputy, I got tried of them fu#%ing with me with over my fast cars and bikes growing up and decided to join them. I one of the most laid back people that you will meet. I love bikes so I tend to give them a lot of brakes as long as they do not try a run from me 99.999 will not get a ticket just run there mouth and talk smack to me.

I will get my 06 busa in about 60 to 90 days, I have about 80% of the cash so just a bit more time. I hate to have payments so will pay cash. It will be the fastest color black and silver.

So I will be asking a lot of questions over time I will try to search for them before I ask.

" wide open to you see god then brake "

Welcome to the Madness!!!
tounge.gif
You'll like it here I'm sure. I'm getting a busa soon too, hopefully.
biggrin.gif

Welcome, we are glad to have you as an org member. You will find several LEOs here as well.
biggrin.gif

Welcome. Several LEOs floating around here. Me, I used to play an LEO as a reserve for about 10 years, but it has been 3 since they disolved the unit. I miss it.

Welcome Cliff. I just got my '06 in January and while I've only been able to but 300 miles on her (cold & snow in Rochester) it is one sweet machine. Hope you'll enjoy yours as much as I plan on enjoying mine. BTW--I got the red/black-my 2 favorite colors!!!

Black Bird Killer

here some pics for you this one the first time i went to the gap. It was on the department bike on the way up to Washinton D C for law enforcement week. lol

Picture_029.JPG

Welcome to the ORG.........CLIFF.
Now that's what I call an introduction.
I don't think you left anything out.
You even got the fastest colour "DOWN TO A TEE"
cool.gif
now the are a few on here. That may disagree with that but hey, what do they know.

Anyway, am sure you are going to love this place.
It's a fantastic site. Lots of really helpful folk around here.

Anyway, just waving a hand at you from across the pond. Hope to talk to you, real soon.
It's just about my bedtime.

But for now,
newbie.gif
enjoy the madness...
jump9.gif

Welcome Cliff. I have no idea where Mims FL is but if I'm ever near you I'll be happy to ride with you! I won't try to outrun you
smile.gif

Welcome aboard TKT.,
You'll love it here. More money saving info. than anywhere else on the net.
Stay Safe.

Back