New to the forum!!

Wow, sure is dusty in there!
Looks like the cops have been finger-printing with their powder, give her a clean mate, she'll love ya for it!
Nice bike, welcome along, I think you'll find whatever it is you're looking for right here.
Just re your avatar . . I thought Pammy Anderson was with Julian Assange?
How did you snag her?? :bowdown:
Thanks man. U guys have been great with the responses. I will clean it up. Needs it bad. Just been working a lot. As for the wifey, I met her at sonic and all I went for was for a burger and drink and ended up with 4kiddos and a life sentence lmao

Welcome aboard!! Beautiful bike with the cool exhaust and power commander, just needs some detailing, but that’ll be fun cleaning. Your wife might get jealous seeing you rubbing another “girl” in the garage. Lol
I’ll clean her up once I get the chance too. I work a lot. She has all ready told me”ur in here again?” Lol

Welcome to the .org! It is a great place. As others have said, you've got a great lookin' bike!

Sup guys! I got an 09 black busa about a month ago. It’s been a dream of mine to have one and now I do!:firing:

View attachment 1599434

View attachment 1599435
Welcome to the insanity of owning a Hayabusa...you found yourself a very nice bike with very tasteful mods already for you.

First thing you need to do is to get ride of the safety/info decals on tank and swing arm.

Watch out for some of members here, just looking at pictures of their bikes makes you want to spend money on yours....A few have serious Ti addictions.

Welcome to the insanity of owning a Hayabusa...you found yourself a very nice bike with very tasteful mods already for you.

First thing you need to do is to get ride of the safety/info decals on tank and swing arm.

Watch out for some of members here, just looking at pictures of their bikes makes you want to spend money on yours....A few have serious Ti addictions.
I will today lol. I get off work early today so that’s what I’ll do when I get home. And it’s to late for that lol. Some of u guys have some really good looking busa’s. I’m like “I want that!” Lol

Houston area . I have been out your way before for work
Hey I bought my busa from Houston! Teamextreme. The busa seemed that it belong to one of ruff riders there bc it has it written all over the triple tree. Maybe u might know who it belong too!

70D6C27E-A23B-4825-ADF4-CEC4D9E58772.jpeg

8E26AEA8-EEB3-4000-BFA5-22968E615EE3.jpeg

Back